Monday 27 May 2013

( FOTO ) : HARGA SEBUAH KEHIDUPAN.....

They are not  aware about the advanced world.  
Sitting on the grass mat, living an  isolated life….
 


All day he has to pick  garbage for his survival….. 



Care  for child  safetyduring  play!!!




No home to protect them  from the winter….




All that belongs to me is  my body.  
Can’t afford a pair of  shoes…. 
 




Nido milk is good for  children’s health, but…. 



Study, play and work all in  one….. 




How do you see his  future…..  



Living on the garbage  pile….  




Do you see hope in these  eyes!!!!  



Looking for  food… 




Not happy with your 2  Bedroom Apartment???  
This is my home, my world, my  universe….
 




Where is my  lunch??



Don’t  waste water, some people desperately need  it…  



So what do you  think about yourself ?  
We could have been in one of these pictures  isn't it. Of course we don't even wish to view so........  
 

No comments: